Summary of our meeting today at 2 PM:
- Our goal is to manufacture 10 machines by the end of February.
- Our minimum goal is to manufacture 4 machines by the end of February.
- We will continue to investigate spaces for manufacturing. Our current options are:
- Rt.40 East location: Free, near Edgewood, shared space with Frank’s friend
- Westminster location: Free, near Save Point, shared space with Save Point, far from Frank and workers
- Signsations location: ~$1500-2000/mo, near current office
- Lumber yard location: Unknown cost, Beaver Dam Rd nearish to current office, fenced property
Team member responsibilities:
- Charles and Mark will continue to engineer a security solution.
- Charles will provide a wiring diagram and schematics, and simplify the wiring methods used.
- Charles will place an order for circuit boards.
- Adam will contact plastics companies with drafts, discuss details, and gather bulk pricing.
- Maryland Thermoform Corporation: (410) 947-5063, Tammy: email@example.com
- Chesapeake Plastics: (410) 326-3004, Steven: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam will create more buttons with LVPE.
- Mark will decide on our minimum system requirements and find a low-cost solution for the PCs we use in cabinets.
- Holniker will investigate arcade part costs (including wire terminals, coin doors, et al).
- Eric Y will continue software development.
- Eric Y will contract a patent lawyer.
- Eric Y will follow up with more music artists.
- Zak will get the project listed on popular game blogs.
- Piezos are still unreliable and mounted unprofessionally.
- Redundant pushbuttons still need to be installed at tops of buttons.
- Prototype unit’s purple button has poor response.
- Prototype unit’s yellow button gets no piezo response (likely needs max sensitivity increased).