Showcase Chrono™ Control Box (Rev C)
Price: Distributed by Adventure Solutions
The all-new Showcase Chrono™ Control Box is the central hub of the Showcase Chrono™ Timer Kit, containing the proven software used in over 50 locations to time obstacle courses and the power to drive lights, audio, and peripherals to enhance the experience.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 2 CAT-5e Ethernet ports to send data to compatible displays
- 1 4-pin RM12 female port to connect a compatible Timer Start device
- 1 4-pin RM12 male port to connect a compatible Timer Stop device
- 1 DMX port to connect a compatible Lightshow / Fogger device
- 1 Power connector and recessed switch
- 1 USB 2.0 port to receive data from a compatible Touchscreen (optional)
- 1 HDMI port to send video to a compatible Touchscreen (optional)
- 1 3.5mm TRS jack to send audio to a compatible Horn or Sound System (optional)
- 1 CAT-5e Ethernet port to connect internet to the device for updates and technical support (optional)
- Wi-fi to connect internet to the device for updates and technical support (optional)
- Dimensions: 7 ¼” x 7 ½” x 2 ½” (184 x 190 x 63 mm)
This item is part of the Showcase Chrono™ Timer Kit and is sold separately only as a replacement part for current owners. The Showcase Chrono™ Timer Kit is distributed exclusively through Adventure Solutions.
- 1-year limited warranty: We will replace malfunctioning unit(s) through our distributor at no charge in the event of manufacturer fault. Shipping costs may apply. Malfunctioning unit(s) must be returned (see below).
- After 1 year, we will replace malfunctioning unit(s) through our distributor at their established price. Shipping costs may also apply.
- The term of use begins once the units have been delivered to the end user.
- We will not replace parts without charge until we have received the malfunctioning unit(s) to determine cause, unless successfully diagnosed remotely (internet helps here).
- We reserve the right to supply a newer model of any replacement part, provided that it is compatible with the installed system.
- We will work directly with your staff and clients over the phone and via e-mail to attempt to remotely diagnose issues. In extreme cases, and where our schedule allows, our staff may be available to address issues on-site if their travel and accommodations are compensated.
Proudly distributed by
Click here to order Showcase Chrono™ products from Adventure Solutions!
Or call (410) 216-5504.
Timer Kits may be ordered separately from courses.