- High score database stores the best times for the venue, the session, and the current user. The database will also retain the scores when powered off.
- Name entry touchscreen interface provides a simple method for users to put a name to their scores.
- User queuing system allows a user to use the system while another is inputting their name.
- User disqualification button enables an operator to cancel the time set by the last user.
- Operator service menu provides a number of customization options to venues.
- Touchless sensor (optional) starts and/or stop the timer when a user breaks the invisible beam.
- Modular design allows you to connect any number of Showcase Precision™ screens, laser gates, buttons, or button pedestals.
- Metal locking industrial connectors prevent accidental disconnections and protect the equipment from damage.
- Online connection (optional) allows us to remotely configure, customize, and update the kit to your specifications.
- Parts: 30 days free part replacement, 1 year 50% off replacement parts (must return damaged/defective material)
- Service: 14 days phone support, unlimited e-mail support
Proudly distributed by